Friday, July 3, 2020

My Technical Journey

Hi everyone,

Today I don't share any task or any new project. Today, I share with you my point of view about the Linux world and the journey of my Mlops and DevOps program.

Image result for vimal daga
I started my pure technical journey with Vimal sir is from the 8th of Feb. When I enrolled for IIEC rise. Frankly said before this I didn't know about Vimal sir. But just after attending the first class of IIEC rise. I am pretty sure that is I am on the right track. 

Everything is running well. But just after some weeks govt announce the lockdown due to COVID-19 as we all know about that. Due to this pandemic situation. Sir launched a great program Mlops under Linux world company.

Here sir talk about how we can integrate machine learning with DevOps. Here we talk more about Machine learning according to my point of view. But the content is so great. Even I don't know anything about Machine learning before this program. 

Sir, start from very zero. we learn a lot of things in just 46 days. If I give you an overview we learn>>>

  • Linear Regression, 
  • Computer Vision, 
  • Feature Engineering, 
  • Feature Extraction,
  • Neural Networks(Deep Learning), 
  • FNN, 
  • CNN, 
  • Transfer Learning, 
  • Fine Tuning, 
  • RNN, 
  • LSTM, 
  • MaskRCNN, 
  • Jenkins, 
  • Docker, 
  • Kubernetes, 
  • Git, and many more things...

In between this program, sir gives us a great announcement they launch one more great program DevOps Assembly Lines. 

Here, also sir start from very zero. Before this program, even I not heard about DevOps anywhere. But now I know about so many things in DevOps also and not in so many days we learn DevOps in just 35 days only. If I give you to overview what I learn exactly >>>

  • Git, 
  • Github, 
  • Jenkins CI/CD pipeline, 
  • Docker, 
  • Kubernetes, 
  • Prometheus, 
  • Grafana, 
  • ELK, 
  • Pytest, 
  • Openshift(high-level idea), and many more...

It's not all about just learning we are implementing those things also for making a real-life use case project.

1) But why this training is so different from others??
Because it's not just training like others as we watch some videos and in the end, you just take a certificate from that company/community.

Here a great management time that manages everything and keeps on eye on everyone also as training going on sir gives us great projects which are based on the real-life use case and many more things sir do for us. In the end, I am definitely sure if you are also a part of this. you also learn some great things.

Image result for vimal daga

In the end, I would like to thank Mr Vimal Daga sir and Preeti mam and the whole team of Linux world.

I would like to thank technical volunteers also because these guys solve our queries. I learn a lot from these guys also. Without these guys, I face lots of problems in solving technical errors.


I feel very lucky I am part of this trainings. Thank you for launching these programs. This program gives me a path. Maybe other students also...

That's all

Thank you for reading...




No comments:

Post a Comment